Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card

• Reported By: tprosper65 — Baltimore Maryland
Walmart Money Card
Internet USA

Walmart Money Card They allowed unauthorized transactions Internet

I signed up for Geico insurance and I authorized $88.00 to be taken from my account. There were two seperate transactions. One was for $88.00 and another for $205.00. I disputed this because I did not authorize the second transaciton.  They refused to refund my money.  This is the second and last time I will allow them to rip me off. Previously, I had authorized Verizon to take $25.00 out of my account. They allowed them to take money out for two more months for different amounts that I also didn't authorize.  They refunded the money but Verizon charged it again and Walmart Money card refused to give it back to me. I'm done with them and their scams.  I thought it was a federal offense to take money out of someones account without a court order!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Card/internet/Walmart-Money-Card-They-allowed-unauthorized-transactions-Internet-1090118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card