Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card

• Reported By: Denise — Pgh Pennsylvania United States of America
Walmart Money Card

Walmart Money Card Visa walmart visa money card rip off Internet

*Consumer Comment: Walmart money card is Green Dot ripoff

I had to file a dispute due to a problem with a service that I used my walmart moneycard to pay for. Well, after numerous "dispute forms" I had to file as I didn't supposedly fill them out correctly, and numerous attempts to get the "customer service person" to understand the english I used to describe the dispute, they wanted to continue to tell me I needed more information.  The information was sent to them (print out off the computer of the refund the disputed company said I was to receive, but only a credit to use their company service further), and I did not want to use the company further, I wanted my money back put on the credit card that Walmart's own customer rights says they handle. Walmart moneycard continued though to add fees to the card that had nothing left on it so the card is now deficit.  Do not use the walmart moneycard system.  Their call centers don't understand english, and they do anything and everything to not to have to get my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Card/internet/Walmart-Money-Card-Visa-walmart-visa-money-card-rip-off-Internet-925797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card

Walmart money card is Green Dot ripoff

AUTHOR: Wish it was not true - (USA)

Green Dot is the one servicing the walmart money cards. See all the many numerous complaints against green dot all over the net and on the ripoff report  They are terrible....stay away