Complaint Review: Walmart Money Card

Walmart Money Card
Nationwide USA

Walmart Money Card Won't let me access my $$$ walmartmoneycard.com Nationwide

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Two cards

DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!! I have had soooo many problems with these people, it's not even funny. Latest quagmire: One of their employees reported my card lost/stolen in error and they cancelled my card. I called to have the problem fixed and they tell me it's nothing they can do, they ave already mailed a new card out, I have to wait 2 weeks in order to get it in the mail and access my funds. This happened one day after my paycheck was direct deposited on the card. I told them I need to buy groceries to feed my children, and I need to put gas in my car to get to work, so I cannot wait 2 weeks. They say they cannot tranfser the funds to a bank account, only anothe rwalmart card. They tell me the only thing they can do is if I buy andother card, and deposit more money onto it so it can be activated, then they can transfer the funds. I told them my money is on the care they cancelled, so I hace no cash to buy another card. All I get is attiude from thier employees. It has been over a week, and I haven't received a new card. I have had to take my kids to a homeless shelter to eat dinner, and I have missed several days of work. I asked to speak to a supervisor, who said te same thing, so I asked to speak to another supervisor. The woman in th ecorporate office says "I've told you what to do, if you have nothing else to say, I'm going to disconnect this call." I asked to speak to her supervisor and she refused to transfer me. Their customer service dept. is horrible!!!! Save yourself the headache!!! I should not have to suffer for a mistake their employee made, but I am. I trusted them with my money and this is how they repay me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Card/nationwide/Walmart-Money-Card-Wont-let-me-access-my-walmartmoneycardcom-Nationwide-1073497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Two cards

AUTHOR: Tim - ()

OK, not to say anything bad and yes it does suck that you had to eat at a homeless shelter, but that's why you buy 2 cards. I have 2 cards just in case one of them fails to read or goes down. I've had a MoneyPak card for months now and never had any kind of issue with them. Idk if people are dumb enough to give out information over the phone, especially to companies that you don't know.