Protestant

• Updated: Sun, April 20, 2014

• Reported By: Joi — Anderson South Carolina
Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak
Nationwide USA

Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak Blocked my account while I was grocery shopping..no access to funds to feed my children Nationwide

I have had myWalmart Moneycard for 2 years and have never had a problem. The day in question was April 18, 2014. I was in Walmart trying to buy groceries for my 4 children when the cashier notified me that my card was declined. EMBARRASSING! She couldn't tell me the problem so I had to step out of line and call the number on the back of my card. Needless to say, there had been a block put on my card without any knowledge. A block that can't be explained except it would take 3 to 5 business days to investigate. 3 to 5 business days to investigate a block that shouldn't be there in the 1st place? Customer service which no one seems to speak proper or good English, they put you on hold for 15 mins or more to do whatever they are doing, can't seem to answer any questions in regards to my account, and on top of that all my funds go onto that card which leaves me and my 4 children with no money to eat, drive to work/school, or their recreational activities. I am beyond furious with this card and customer service inability to resolve the matter and others matters that have been noted within others complaints. I wouldnt recommend this card to anyone to use. This has been a nightmare for my kids and I.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-CardGreendot-MOneypak/nationwide/Walmart-Money-CardGreendot-MOneypak-Blocked-my-account-while-I-was-grocery-shoppingno-1140284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Card/Greendot MOneypak