Complaint Review: Walmart Money Network

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — gray court South Carolina
Walmart Money Network
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Walmart Money Network Meta Bank My debit card expired in Jan 2014, I've been calling since December 2013 to get a replacement Internet Nationwide

My debit card (that I was forced to use) expired in Jan 2014.  I've been calling since December 2013 to try to get another card.  They stated to me that the card would be mailed on Jan 2, 2014.  I've called numberous times with no results and each person I speak with tells me a different reason as to why my payroll card still hasn't arrived as of today (Feb 17, 2014)  They told me that my card would be fedex to my address on Feb 3rd and when I called back today they tell me that the card wasn't sent fedex but yet they charged me for fedex shipping????  Once again I was told "if your card doesn't arrive within the next 7-10 bussiness days please call us back"  I've been calling, again, since Dec of 2013 with no results.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2014 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Money-Network/Internet-Select-StateProvince-Internet/Walmart-Money-Network-Meta-Bank-My-debit-card-expired-in-Jan-2014-Ive-been-calling-sinc-1124145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Money Network