Complaint Review: Walmart Moneycard

• Submitted: Mon, September 17, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By: Tammy — Lawrenceville Georgia United States of America
Walmart Moneycard

Walmart Moneycard Cant get my new card and all my money is tied up! 2 MONTHS and they STILL HAVE MY MONEY! Internet

My walmart moneycard expired in July 2012. They never sent me a new card or any notice that I should request a new one.  During the first week of August I attempted to use my card and it was declined because of the expiration.  That day I called in to customer support line and requested my replacement card.  The operator on that day told me that they HAD already mailed my new card.  Since I hadnt received it yet, they confirmed my mailing address (which was correct) ordered a new card and said that it would be to me in about 9 business days.

I was hospitalized on August 13 and had an operation.  My card still hadnt arrived on or around August 23rd.  I called in to the c/s line and and told them.  AGAIN, confirmed my mailing address (it was correct) and they were going to resend it.

I gave it about 9-10 days and AGAIN, NO CARD!  I must have lost count after that but I can almost guarantee you that I've spent over 8 hours on the phone with this place since 9/1.

As of today, 9/17, I STILL HAVE NO CARD!  I was out of work for 3 weeks due to my illness and that card has every single penny that I have to my name right now!

They have up until this past Friday, sent to me via FEDEX, and (to the CORRECT) address ,supposedly, about 7 NEW CARDS!  They charged me $20 for a FEDEX fee and AGAIN STILL NO CARD!

At this point, I have spoken with 3 different "Corporate Supervisors", and countless customer service support people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 05:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Moneycard/internet/Walmart-Moneycard-Cant-get-my-new-card-and-all-my-money-is-tied-up-2-MONTHS-and-they-STI-942618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Moneycard