Complaint Review: Walmart Online Ordering

• Updated: Tue, December 20, 2005

• Reported By:burbank California
Walmart Online Ordering
walmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Walmart Online Ordering They lost my order and now my daughter is out of luck Enter Internet

Ordered the sony PSP 1 GIG from Walmart on DEc 3rd 2005. Since then thay have charged my credit card but as of today Dec 20th the product has not been delivered. They sent me an email telling me that it will be delivered between Dec 15th and the 20th. I called today and spoke with customer service who were very rude about the problem and they looked it up and told me that it had left Memphis, TN on Dec 10th.

It has been 10 days since and now they tell me that they are out of stock and there answer was that they hope that it shows up by the 24th. So her it is our big xmas gift for my daughter and now it may not show up and walmart don't give a crap!!!!! Now I paid for something that was ordered well in advance and now it's not going to be here for christmas. How do you tell your child that we ordered your xmas gift but it isn't here yet.

All the stores are out of stock now and I can afford to pay more then the 299.99 that I paid for if I could find one. They didn't even offer a refund. They tell me that it will have to wait until they do there research on it before a refund can be given... What kind of business does walmart run. I will never by anything else from walmart. Thank you for destroying our christmas walmart....

burbank, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2005 09:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Online-Ordering/internet/Walmart-Online-Ordering-They-lost-my-order-and-now-my-daughter-is-out-of-luck-Enter-Intern-168773. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Online Ordering