Complaint Review: Walmart Supercenter #5781

• Updated: Mon, December 17, 2012

• Reported By: Maurice — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Walmart Supercenter #5781
8331 S Stewart Ave Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Walmart Supercenter #5781 Walmart.com site to store sucks! After confirmation of my pick up being ready I went to the store. When I arrived the pick up site was a mess. After waiting 35 minutes for my item, I was shoveled ar Chicago, Illinois

I ordered a pair of canopy interlined panels on walmart.com for a site to store on December 3, 2012. After receiving confirmation to pick up my purchase on the 11th, I went to the store. When I arrived at the store, the site to store section was a mess. People were crowded and one lady complained of waiting 30 minutes. When I got to the front of the line, I asked the casher if there would be a problem with my order and she assured me it would only take a few minutes. She scanned my receipt and wrote my name on a little sheet of paper to give to someone so they can retrieve my purchase from one of a few trucks in the parking lot. Which doesn't seem standard to me, because site to store means your item should be in the store! After waiting 20 minutes a worker arrived in the store with two shopping carts filled with items and called peoples names for their pick up. After the last item was called, I inquired about my order. After being shoveled around for 15 minutes, I demanded to speak to a manager. The manager brought me up to the front desk and the young lady that originally scanned my receipt denied me ever being there and my little sheet of paper with my name on it was gone! I proceeded to tell the manager that they wasted enough of my time and I needed my purchase within the next five minutes. Instead of apologizing, she just refunded my money and sent me on my way. After waiting 7 days, wasting 35 minutes in the store and wasting gas driving up there, I walked out with nothing. I immediately called Wal-Marts customer service line to report the incident. I was on hold for 42 minutes. When I spoke to the agent she was understanding and forwarded my info to the district manager. After waiting on a call and resolution from him, I called customer service back after 7 days. He immediately called me back and offered an apology. Apology was nice but that not a resolution.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Supercenter-5781/Chicago-Illinois-60620/Walmart-Supercenter-5781-Walmartcom-site-to-store-sucks-After-confirmation-of-my-pick-983393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Supercenter #5781