Complaint Review: Walmart Supercenter Store

• Submitted: Mon, March 26, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, October 08, 2011

• Reported By:Anonymous Alabama
Walmart Supercenter Store
3700 Hwy 280/431 N. Phenix City, Alabama U.S.A.

Walmart Supercenter Store Always have to complain to store manager to get issues resolved with rude disrespectful walmart employees poor customer service ripoff Phenix City Alabama

*Consumer Comment: Chuckie

*Consumer Comment: Exposed!

*Author of original report: If people wouldn't be mean to me and just leave me alone then everything would be all right but no people have to cause all kind's of drama all because they don't want bad businesses exposed

*Consumer Comment: Charles threats the public and himself

My problem is the same has with all the other complaints agaisnt walmart poor custormer service & the custormer service @ the pharmacy is the worst I even had the pharmacy employee walk of her job, because she would not ring my medicine or took to long & when I said something about it or asked what was taking so long they just walked of.

Well, that just made me mad & ticked of it took 1 hour to get my medicine & pay for it u always have to complain to the manager before they would do their job & other customers where getting their medicine with no problem & keeping me waiting. walmart is getting worse with their custormer service with always having to contact the manager for them to resolve the issues & to complain about the rude employees.

Oh, & another thing if u are a white custormer & the person working @ the pharmacy or any other place in the store do not except any customer courtesy from the black workers. this is a very common problem of walmart abuse of its custormers who shop their. I am afraid I will not spend any more of my hard earn money @ walmart until their customer service improves but with all hundreds of complaints, against them on this website, it will never happen!.

Anonymous
Anonymous, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2007 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-Supercenter-Store/Phenix-City-Alabama/Walmart-Supercenter-Store-Always-have-to-complain-to-store-manager-to-get-issues-resolved-240908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart Supercenter Store

Chuckie

AUTHOR: Lord High Goblin - (United States of America)

Hi Chuckie, I was just wondering about your promise to not read these posts anymore. I really hope you reconsider as there are many of us out here that depend on you sob stories for our entertainment.

Hugs and Kisses from your betters

Exposed!

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

Bad businesses being exposed?

Weren't you arrested once for being exposed?

AUTHOR: Charles - (USA)

If people wouldn't be mean to,   me and just leave me alone then everything would be all right.   But no people have to cause all kind's of drama all because they don't want bad businesses exposed.

Charles threats the public and himself

AUTHOR: Disco Queen - (USA)

#283 Update By Author

I often ask god why I was even born If he knew I was going to be rejected and despised my father did not provide for me everyone has been mean to me forgot about me I can't even find job

AUTHOR: Charles - United Stes (USA)

SUBMITTED: Sunday, August 14, 2011

POSTED: Sunday, August 14, 2011

I often ask god why I was even born.  If he knew I was going to be rejected and despised.  My father did not provide for me.  Everyone has been mean to me forgot about me I can't even find job.  I am F****** fed up with being treated like this!.  I don't appericate people faking being nice to me,  then not speaking to me anymore.

I am fed up with being abused,  "Faselly Accused" of things I have not done.  I am so "Angered" inside that I feel like taking matters into my own hands.  And just killing somebody,  possibly getting the death pentaly or life In prison.  I am tired of of people verbally abusing me. But I can't kill anyone.  No matter how much they deserve It.

I am "TIRED" of It all!.

(Charles posted this threat to himself and/or others under a thread that he authored via "Schneider National".  He is mentally unstable and have posted that he wishes to harm himself and/or others here and needs to be stopped before he fullfills this posting.)