faint

• Updated: Fri, April 04, 2014

• Reported By: Milfred — Ponsford Minnesota
Walmart money card
Nationwide USA

Walmart money card The folks at walmart money card unilaterally and without warning stopped al withdrawals of funds from debit cards on or before March 14. This applied to ATM withdrawals as well as merchants. unfortunately this happened while I was traveling in France. As these were my only funds this caused me great hardship and resulted in me not being able to get to my return flight to the states! Calling there help center was just an exercise in frustration yielding no means to access my funds. still stranded in Europe. Nationwide

Walmart cancelled all foreign debits from its card without any warning . I was traveling in France at the time and this caused great hardship and resulted in making me miss my return flight to states! Still stranded in Europe and at the end of my tether.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-money-card/nationwide/Walmart-money-card-The-folks-at-walmart-money-card-unilaterally-and-without-warning-stop-1136201. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart money card