Complaint Review: Walmart netscape

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Christine M E — Dayton Ohio
Walmart netscape
Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Walmart netscape I was never able to access this service.I cancelled it more than 5 years ago;it is still being deducted from my account every month. Bentonville Arkansas

I signed up for this service many years ago- before road runner internet was available.I was never able to access the service.I accepted the charges for about 1 year,believing I had a contract.  After that time I attempted to cancell. I spoke with a man named Sam who assured me it would be cancelledand it was for several months. Then, I noticed it was back. I tried again to cancell to no avail. I have never been able to truely cancell it. Now I am unemployed 60 year old woman with no income. Please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart-netscape/Bentonville-Arkansas/Walmart-netscape-I-was-never-able-to-access-this-serviceI-cancelled-it-more-than-5-years-1080128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart netscape