Complaint Review: Walmart

• Submitted: Wed, July 25, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, January 07, 2009

• Reported By:Gaylord Michigan
Walmart
M-32 Gaylord, Michigan U.S.A.

Walmart - General Electric Poor Quality Goods ripoff Gaylord Michigan

*Consumer Comment: Why Don't People Think Before They Speak?

*Consumer Comment: WalMart G.E. products

*Consumer Comment: Idiotic

*Consumer Suggestion: Nazimart ....junkMart.....GarbageMart. I boycott walmart

I am so disappointed in the quaility of Walmart products. I complained at Christmas about a family sized G. E. Electric cooker that had poor non-stick finish on the bottom and everything sticks.It was a gift and I did not return it but I will not trust General Electric brand again. Oh by the way General Electic makes a line of products just for Walmart. They will not stand behind these products. The warranty is up to Walmart.

Now this past week we bought a spy kids night scope binoculars. The screw stripped and we could not put the batteries in it.My grandson never even got to try them. We also bought a floating flashlight with battery. It would not work at all. We also bought a John Deere tractor and hay wagon. The tractor had a yellow hubcap missing and it squeeks terrible. It was a disappointing birthday for a five year old.

Walmart products suck. They are made in other countries who do not seem to care about the quality of product they make. All of their product are like you would expect from a carnival vendor not a department store.

Walmart buys out a good name and tramble it into the dirt.

There AC Spark plugs are all seconds, but are not labled as seconds.

Walmart sold out America

Susan
Gaylord, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2007 09:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/Gaylord-Michigan-49746/Walmart-General-Electric-Poor-Quality-Goods-ripoff-Gaylord-Michigan-263061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart

Why Don't People Think Before They Speak?

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Who knows, Colorado Tech. Who knows. But if I had a dollar for every post I've seen on this site blaming the retailer for manufacturing defects, I'd be a moderately wealthy man.

WalMart G.E. products

AUTHOR: Colorado Tech - (U.S.A.)

G.E. does not produce or have anything to do with those products sold at walmart or any electronic products or small kitchen appliances. If you read the box you will see it is made by thompson electronics, who bought that division about 5-7 years ago. Why dont people think before they speak?

Idiotic

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

OP, In your case, it isn't Walmart that sucks. GE makes a poor product, and they have for a long time - regardless of the type of product manufactured. Whether you buy the product at Walmart, or anywhere else, you're going to end up with the same quality - lousy. Lots of companies make products just for Walmart, and there is a reason. The reason is they want to be as profitable as Wal-Mart. Can quality be an issue? Maybe. That's why you need to research the product, and not just throw blanket assumptions out there.

Even then, you ended up going there, when you knew how bad the place sucked, and bought gifts for your 5 year-old grandchild. You're right - to have all of those toys not work properly as gifts for the child is terrible. So, knowing what you did about Wal-Mart, did you go to Wal-Mart to insure your grandchild would have (in your words), "a disappointing birthday for a five year old?" I doubt it, yet I don't understand the motivation of going to Wal-Mart when you don't like the place for something that important?

Wal-Mart is going to be around a lot longer than you or I will be, judging from what they do to their competition. They serve a particular clientele very well and they have since Sam Walton ran the business himself, despite the opinions of others. It's not a place I personally will find myself shopping for items other than maybe grocery-related stuff, but for others... it's just fine.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

I understand your report and I know the junk and tactics that NaziMart uses. G.E used to be a great name. Now its junk. The chinks in china make junk.

This country has no manufacturing base anymore. It won't be long before we all will be living in bamboo huts and working for pennies an hour.

I don't shop at Nazimart. They have this idea that customers shed their civil rights when they come on Nazimart's property. Any store that insults a customer after they pay for an item and have a receipt needs to be boycotted.

As for the NaziMart backers that will respond to this report. I will have my say. There is nothing NaziMart can do about it. Read the constitution. Slander and libel don't apply. As long it what I experienced. Get a life NaziMart backers.

#5 Consumer Suggestion