Complaint Review: Walmart

• Reported By: paidhq — New Orleans Louisiana United States of America
Walmart
1901 Tchoupitoulas St. New Orleans, Louisiana United States of America

Walmart Scaming with Products Built in China. New Orleans, Louisiana

Purchased a Huffy Bike at this location. Early on notice the bike was poorly assembled. Then started having a problem with chain coming off when hitting small hump and throwing me off bike because back tire slips forward causing chain to come off and lock up. This store has poor and un - concern scamming management. Let me say first this bike has a common problem that they know about because saw 5 same bikes that was return on last visit. This was primary transportation in the area i live.

So first time i had taken it in to them they gave me the run around from customer service and this happen a total of seven times. They told me they need a bike assembler their before they could ever do anything but he was never their on these visits. Then one time I went in demanding my money back and was speaking with store assistant manager he used the excuse at that point i had the bike to long for a refund or exchange when it was there fault because of never having assembler and was with a smart a** dont care response.

So last time I had taken this bike back was the time it really see how Walmart could do a Rip Off through their on caring management. Went to customer service as normal all the customer service ladies got to know me and she was shacking her head and had given me the look like Good Luck. Then there was a bike assembler their that day and he wasted my time and wanted me the leave the bike their a couple of weeks and could not just want my money back. But was directed to bike Manager

his name is " Darwin " most rude uncaring rip of artist i ever met in my 50 years asked nicely for refund and because common problems and getting the run around told him a would complain go higher up latter. He rudely gave me the 1-800-walmart number and said they would not to anything as well. Im stuck piece of junk. Have sunk cash into it. Have been all most killed with body scares from being thrown from it. And looking for legal aid concerning matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 09:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/New-Orleans-Louisiana-70130/Walmart-Scaming-with-Products-Built-in-China-New-Orleans-Louisiana-1009096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart