Complaint Review: Walmart

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Liz — Palmyra Maine
PO Box 965005 Orlando, Florida USA

Walmart Synchrony Bank /GE Retail Lack of Integrity Orlando Florida

This company has received regular payments from me, no misses.

I checked to be sure that a payment had gone through to my credit card. To my dismay, the payment, a substantial amount, almost half the balance still said pending, but had been applied, and my credit had been dropped to one dollar over the amount remaining.

I immediately contacted customer service.  I asked multiple times (I saved the transcript) whether paying my account further would mean that the balance would be reduced and the representative would not say.  While she remained polite, her answers were evasive and deflected my questions.

I don't blame her personally, but I am vociferously angered at the treatment I have received at the hands of WalMart. No matter how many times I protested that this did not happen until I made a substantial payment, that I have paid faithfully, that I was not informed of any change and that nothing happened until I made this payment.

If I had made a smaller payment, obviously it would not have been lowered so much. Nor would the representative tell me about the regularity of this practice/procedure, which means that I don't know whether to make another big payment or wait for another review, when, obviously there will be a different result, since my credit has not changed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/Orlando-Florida-32896-5005/Walmart-Synchrony-Bank-GE-Retail-Lack-of-Integrity-Orlando-Florida-1166058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart