Complaint Review: Walmart

• Submitted: Fri, March 31, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:scottsburg Indiana
Walmart
W Mclain Ave Scottsburg, Indiana U.S.A.

Walmart ripoff for lp Scottsburg Indiana

*Consumer Comment: old report

*Consumer Comment: More Stupidity by HugeJass? or what ever?

*Consumer Comment: I know all about Scottsburg and Wal-Marts around these parts

*Consumer Comment: Jim, thanx for the laugh.

*Consumer Suggestion: People need to calm down some

*Consumer Comment: to Jennifer

*Author of original report: to jim

*Consumer Comment: Scottsburg Walmart is Nasty!

*Author of original report: update

*Consumer Suggestion: Sad times.

*Consumer Suggestion: More And More...

i work at walmart now, and a very easy way to prevent them for saying you took anything is plain and simple.......don't take you discount card to work with you. that way, you are not gonna get in trouble if you don't have it on you to make purchases while at work. if my husband comes in while i am working he always uses his card, and he will go to the opposite end of the store so i won't get accused of going to his line. my own mother and father are not allowed to come in my line because i will not allow them too. my mother-in-law has came through my line, and so has my sister-in-law and grandmother, but i don't give them any special priveliges. if employees are not allowed to wait on there friends, then no one would be able to check other employees out.

i was a manager at a fast food place in town, and i know many people from there. i don't engage in an eliberate conversation with them if they happen to come through my line, i wait until i have finished checking them out and taking there money and handing the receipt too them before starting a real conversation. i once forgot my card and was buying me somthing and one of the other employees that was walking out to his car offered to let me use his discount card, i told him no.

rules are in place for a reason, if you don't think you won't get caught you will. i went the other day with my daughter, and didn't realize i forgot my debit card at home until after i was done checking out, i only had enough money to pay for her toy. so what i did was i paid for her toy and walked up to the service desk to put the cart there and was going to tell them i would be right back. but there was a huge line at the service desk and my daughter had to go to the bathroom (which is right beside the service desk), so i parked the cart in front of the service desk and grabbed nothing out of it and walked her in the bathroom. when i came out, i notice the loss prevention officer doing a not so good job of spying on me then i walked over to the service desk with my cart and was telling my daughter that i had to leave the cart there so we could run home and get the money. the loss prevention officer then came up and sat down at the bench to eaves drop on my conversation with my 6 year old. i spoke very plainly and loudly that i was leaving my cart there and i would be back in 10-15 min. to pick it up, i got the receipt out for her toy infront of that women and handed to my daughter and said loudly and plainly, hold on to this paper so they don't try to say we didn't pay for it. then that girl got up and left.

that really pissed me off, because i did nothing wrong but they acted like i was going to walk right out the front door with 150.00 worth of merchandise with my 6 year old with me. Um, i'm not stupid.

Jennifer
scottsburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2006 11:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/Scottsburg-Indiana/Walmart-ripoff-for-lp-Scottsburg-Indiana-184394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart

old report

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

okay, first off i did this rip off report because i was aggrevated. second no, not everyone in scottsburg is stupid, third yes there are several trashy yards in scottsburg (mine needs to be mowed but i have to buy a new mower because mine broke a couple weeks ago). i no longer care about this, but i don't like being called stupid. so please don't do it again.....btw, i know i don't capitalize but that's because i don't feel the need to, it has nothing to do with my education....oh and i did graduate high school with a 3.34 grade avg so please just hush and let's move on with our lives.

More Stupidity by HugeJass? or what ever?

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

Come on now. You're going to criticize someone over a typo? Are you the grammar police? Get a clue. Perhaps you are not really from New Hampshire at all. Maybe your from Scottsburg yourself?

I know all about Scottsburg and Wal-Marts around these parts

AUTHOR: Henry - (U.S.A.)

Nasty old men save it up for the Wal-Mart bathrooms so they will have something to do while their wives spend their paychecks. They spend the whole time in the bathroom shitting and seeing what they can see and hearing what they can hear. Ever since they got rid of the little snack bars around here in WAl-Marts so the husbands could sit and smoke, they all go to the bathrooms to troll around. And they don't wipe their asses. The toilets are always full of s**t and no paper.

Scottsburg is really trashy. It's dirty, smell like pigshit. There's a few nice homes, but they mostly belong to older people who will soon die and more trash will move in or they will go to ruin. There's not much reason to live in Scottsburg unless you are retired, or else you're really poor and can't afford to move.

Also, North Vernon, Seymour and Madison Wal-Marts do not offer turd free toilets to their customers either.

Jim, thanx for the laugh.

AUTHOR: Hugh Jass - (U.S.A.)

Your rant about rednecks and stupid people in Scottsburg would have been a lot better had you used capital letters properly and spelled correctly. Ironic that someone who hates stupid people can't handle 6th grade English.

#5 Consumer Suggestion

People need to calm down some

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

To the original poster, I can see both sides of this situation. It is always best not to bring any purchased merchandise into the restroom with you. What happens is a lot of people will bring merchandise they have stolen into bathrooms or fitting rooms and put it in a bag that has a receipt stapled to the bag to make it look as though they have paid. It just looks suspicious. I'm surprised that your trainer did not go over this you during your pre-employment orientation. That is where I would place the blame.

Also to to that guy who posted about the bathroom being dirty. I would take that up with management. I do see your point People should learn to be more responsible especially when they are out in public. If those bathrooms are anything like you said then I'd say its possible the people in that area probably aren't the brightest. It sounds like that town you live in is a slum.

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Dear Jennifer, I didnt say Everyone was stupid.. I was pointing out the Averages around Scottsburg. There is a difference. I suggest you Learn it. but then again maybe you are one of the stupid rednecks who live around that area. If you love it so much why file a rip off report?

to jim

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

ok, so i haven't reported on this in forever but where do you get off saying everyone in scottsburg is stupid?

Scottsburg Walmart is Nasty!

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I went in a scottsburg walmart, I had to use the rest room. the toilet was full of TURD. I'm sure it was left by some nasty Fat lazy disgusting pig who dont know how to flush a toilet nor wipe their bung hole. cause there was NO Toilet paper covering it up. the majority of people in scottsburg are nothing more than Filthy Piggs. many of them don't know what soap and water is for. Scottsburg is Commonly Called DUMPSBURG. the taxes are amongst the highest in the state. People there are totally Stupid! the average american IQ range is anywhere from 100 to 105... the Average IQ of Scott County residents is 75 to 90 which is borderline Retarted!

update

AUTHOR: Jennifer - (U.S.A.)

I guess i just assume that everyone there knows how i am and i shouldn't assume that. it's not like me to steal stuff from the place where i work (or anywhere ). there is just so many dishonest people. no, i didn't here some one getting murdered by employee in texas, i'll have to check that out.

#12 Consumer Suggestion

Sad times.

AUTHOR: M (FlyingScooter) - (U.S.A.)

Though I cannot say I'd like the feeling you must've had with that situation, I also cannot say I don't understand their side.

I had a friend a while who was an assistant mgr at a Toys 'R'Us. Most of them are closed in ohio, reason being theft.

He told me that the amount of unpaid for merch that went out their doors was alarming. Their LP dept was quite small, I guess.

He said about 70% of all those caught had kids with them.

Twenty years ago, people with kids would never suspected of anything. Sadly, those days are gone.

#13 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

As the Reports keep coming in, one thing is clearly seen. The Walmanites think they are above the laws of this land. Mistreating people, thinking since they pay large amounts of money to our government, they can get away with anything.

Shame, shame.

Did you hear about the case in Texas, where these Walmanites MURDERED a young family man? Or killed a old lady after telling her she stole something?

Check out my Report, "Wal-Mart Supercenter Store #1164 Shoplifting: Falsely Accused of Eating Food And Not Paying! Columbia South Carolina".

Just try to ignor the "insulting and idoits" that have flooded my report, they are all Wal-Mart Lovers.

There are good folks posting there, and yes I am very Christian, and express myself in that manner.

#14 Consumer Suggestion