Complaint Review: Walmart

• Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: jrs — akron Ohio
Walmart
el dorado hills, California United States of America

Walmart family mobile cold ,unfeeling and non helpful el dorado hills, California

Tried to go with walmarts family mobile phone   Big mistake.  My husband and I only had the phones for two months and what a nightmare.  They would hang up on everyone.  I couldn't go a mile pass my house and would not have any service  Finally gave up calling them for help because they pretty much think its your problem.  Not to mention they didn't speak very well English.

So I canceled them and paid the final bill  Now I get a bill for 90. and they say I was supposed to call them when I had the number changed over. The girl in the electronics called them to let them know I was changing it that day No one said I had to call them back so now they say it was in the contract and I asked was it in the micro fine print and the smart mouth super visor on the phone said "probably"   I have never been so mad I found myself screaming at them  and they DIDNT CARE  I hope no one else will go with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/el-dorado-hills-California-/Walmart-family-mobile-cold-unfeeling-and-non-helpful-el-dorado-hills-California-1035006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart