Complaint Review: Walmart

Walmart
Walmart.com Internet U.S.A.

Walmart No Christmas gift delivered to grandson Walmart Internet

*Consumer Comment: 2008?

On December 8 I ordered and paid for a fairly expensive toy for my first grandson for Christmas on the internet from Walmart.It was to be shipped to the Walmart store in the city my daughter lives in Fall River Massachusetts.At the Walmart website there is a feature where supposedly you can track your order.The website stated the gift would be delivered to the store December 18 to the 24th.I checked the tracking of this item every day and it never changes,always saying it was shipped on December 9 and NOTHING more.To this date December 29 the toy has never arrived at the store.I called 1-800-walmart today and after wasting 30 minutes with their pre-recorded crap finally got to talk to a real person. A lot of good that did me-all she could tell me was the item was shipped on December 9 and knew nothing more than what their USELESS tracking feature told me.So as it stands our only grandchild has received no Christmas present from us and we have no idea where it is.I am extremely upset by Walmart's unprofessionalism and inadequate internet services.We will never order online from Walmart again!

Kelly
Sturgis, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2008 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/internet/Walmart-No-Christmas-gift-delivered-to-grandson-Walmart-Internet-405926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart