Complaint Review: Walmart

• Reported By:Galena Ohio
Walmart
walmart.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Walmart online ripoff Internet

Do not use Walmart.com They are a rip-off. They charge you outrageous prices for shipping and handling. They tax what you buy and the tax rate is very high. They don't ship things on time. I will never use walmart.com I regret using them. Their customer service reps do nothing for you. I bought a birthday gift and wanted it shipped in 2 to 3 days. Once the third day comes, I call customer service and ask where the gift is. Well, that's when they inform me that my shipping method was downgraded. I was never contacted about them changing my shipping method. Do not trust them. They are a big rip-off.

Michelle
Duluth, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2005 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/nationwide/Walmart-online-ripoff-Internet-126748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart