Complaint Review: Walmart

• Updated: Fri, May 07, 2010

• Reported By: kingstonpa — kingston Pennsylvania United States of America
Walmart
wolkes barre, Pennsylvania United States of America

Walmart damaged my car and they claimed they recieved the car like that it is not true because they checked the car in front of me and they never let me sign a damaged report they said they checked the camera wolkes barre, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: What?

*Consumer Comment: Walmart does not let "macanics" drive your car around...

*Consumer Comment: Not believeable..

start i bought a car from a dealer a week ago i drove it 200 miles i decided to change the oil for another car i just got 2 days ago i brought both cars to walmart before they took the cars in  they check the car opened the hood never wrote any damage reports on any of the cars i came back to pick up the car i found on of the macanics driving on of my cars outside when i asked him he said they are allowed to do that and he mention to me there is damaged to the car i asked for the manager she told him you are not allowed to drive the car outside but they are still claiming the damage was there before i brought the car so they had a claim for me through there insurence company but lucky me i bought the part that was damaged and i fixed myself and i had made the call to the insurence agent travis i told him i fixed the car myself and im ok i dont need any money except i need the truth and an apology he answere me right a way i have to deny or claim i told him did i ever ask you for money which is my right to get my car fixed by walmart but i think walmart in this case try to scam people by letting a third party to do there dirty work and now i know and its probably a black and white thing god bless america if they take there dirty people out of it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 06:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart/wolkes-barre-Pennsylvania-18702/Walmart-damaged-my-car-and-they-claimed-they-recieved-the-car-like-that-it-is-not-true-bec-599170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart

What?

AUTHOR: I am the law - (USA)

I really can't determine if this report is serious, a joke, or written in moon language.

Come on, buddy. At least TRY to use punctuation and grammar. This report is an absolute mess.

Walmart does not let "macanics" drive your car around...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

Kidding. Robert, you fell for this one? I am surprised.

Regardless, the story is a total farce/joke/charade no doubt. But it may set the record as this sites longest run on sentence.

I will admit it did give me a laugh but just ignore these types of posts and don't give them any credibility by responding. It's obviously just a silly prank played on the site.

Not believeable..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

First bringing in a car you have just driven about 200 after you bought it for an oil change is strange enough.  But you don't stop there.  You bring in a second car you just bought two days before at the same time.  This makes it seem as if you were doing this for some other reason.

Second I am really curious what part was "damaged".  As for someone who seems to know enough to be able to do repairs, why do you not do your own oil changes?

Also, exactly where did they drive the car?