Complaint Review: Walmart24

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Beth — Norfolk Nebraska United States of America
Walmart24
2400 W. Pasewalk Norfolk, Nebraska United States of America

Walmart24 I ordered a chair from Wayfair. Sent it back. Money not refunded by Walmart. Norfolk, Nebraska

I ordered a chair from Wayfair, through Walmart. It was not what I wanted, so I returned it in the allotted time. Wayfair claims they have refunded my money, but it has not shown up as credit on my credit card. Wayfair said to contact help@walmart.com and I was directed here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmart24/Norfolk-Nebraska-68701/Walmart24-I-ordered-a-chair-from-Wayfair-Sent-it-back-Money-not-refunded-by-Walmart-No-927720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart24