Complaint Review: Walmart.com

• Reported By: Crypto — Garden city Idaho United States of America
Walmart.com

Walmart.com Debitted my checking account no order made. Internet, Internet

*Author of original report: Update

Attempted to place an order online. Site kept kicking me to error page saying my card info was incorrect. After several attempt and all failed gave up and closed page. Now for two of my failed attempts to purchase said item I have a debit on my account yet Walmart.com says I have not placed an order. No duh! This is the reply I got after several failed attempt to email them cause their site was not working I kept getting connection timed out response. No mention of the money stole or what they will do to fix it just to bad sucker!

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM, Walmart.com Help <help@walmart.com> wrote:
Hello ,
Thank you for contacting Walmart.com regarding your online purchase inquiries. Andre, we sincerely apologize that the place your order option of our website was not available during your visit to Walmart.com.
We strive to provide our customers with the best online experience possible; with that in mind, please be assured that we are working as quickly as possible to get that section of the site resolved. Please continue to check periodically for resumed functionality.

Please note: we have logged into your email........................ account and they are no order purchases registered.
We thank you for taking the time to send us your suggestions and comments to help improve our Web site. We value your input in continually improving your online shopping experience. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!

(Myname), if we have not fully answered your question or you have additional questions, please reply to this email.

Sincerely,
Walmart.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2012 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmartcom/internet/Walmartcom-Debitted-my-checking-account-no-order-made-Internet-Internet-850875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmart.com

Update

AUTHOR: Crypto - (United States of America)

No new conversation has taken place no response to the amount of money they took from my account. The charges are still there I have ask my bank to take them off. Will keep you posted on any progress.