scholarship

• Submitted: Wed, July 14, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, July 14, 2004

• Reported By:ravensdale Washington
Walmartconnect
2110 Wells Enumclaw Wa Enumclaw, Washington U.S.A.

Walmartconnect ripoff wouldn't cancel my account 2 times when i called, then was trying to sell me the world, RUDE!! Jacksonville florida

i saw a cd of walmart connect at walmart and went home and plugged it into my computer on june 18th, decided that i didnt like it one week later and canecled it on june 27th, well i tried to cancel it on june27th, but ABU or ALI, or HAMMAD that i was talking to asked my why i wanted to cancel? i told him for certain tech problems, so he transferred me over to the tech department, i told him i didnt want the tech department, and he transferred me anyway, so i hung up. i got a letter of continued service on july 14th, saying that my service was still active and they were going to charge my checking account $9.46. i got on the phone and talked to HAMMAD again, and asked him to cancel my services, he went on and on and on about why i shouldnt cancel the account, i told him to cancel my account, and that im not interested in hearing his sales pitch. so he went on and on and on again. i told him for the 10th time to cancel my account. he insistedon trying to sell me the world. so i hung up ferririated pissed off and an ole wet hen. thats why im here giving them a bad name i will never never shop at walmart again. thank you for the shoulder.

Kim
ravensdale, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2004 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmartconnect/Enumclaw-Washington-98022/Walmartconnect-ripoff-wouldnt-cancel-my-account-2-times-when-i-called-then-was-trying-to-98984. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmartconnect