• Report: #196238

• Updated: Sun, June 25, 2006

• Reported By:Tiffin Ohio
Walmartconnect
walmartconnect.com Internet U.S.A.

Walmartconnect ripoff won't cancel service when tell them too charge money bad service Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't Tolerate Bad Service or Let Companies Steal Your Money

I called and cancelled my walmartconnect account in Feb. It was bad connection i got kicked off alot. They told me they would give me three months free to transfer all my email and everything else.

So I took them out of my computer and I had someone else for an internet provider. It's now June and I have a walmartconnect charge on my debit why? I call up walmartconnect to get it taken off.

I get a guy he won't help me at all. I asked to talk to someone else and he won't let me. I asked if he could check to see that I hadn't used them as aprovider since Feb. he says no.

So I go to the bank it will cost me 25$ to stop payment. Which is more than they even took out.What do I do let them steel money from me. I know it's not alot but it's the fact I didn't even use the service.

What do I do I'm sure I'm not the only one they've done it to. What if they keep charging me.

Rachel
Tiffin, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2006 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmartconnect/internet/Walmartconnect-ripoff-wont-cancel-service-when-tell-them-too-charge-money-bad-service-Int-196238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmartconnect

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Don't Tolerate Bad Service or Let Companies Steal Your Money

AUTHOR: W - (U.S.A.)

If I were you I would contact CEO Lee Scott and demand your money back + what you had to pay the bank to stop payment + any other cost your incurred.

I would send Scott a certified letter or fax, explain what happened, how horribly you were treated and tell him you will contact your state attorney general's office and Elliott Spitzer if you don't receive your money back in X days.

Scott can be reached at:

Wal-Mart Stores Inc.