suffering

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Shawna — Marathon New York
Walmartservicegroup
702 8TH ST. BENTONVILLE, Arkansas USA

Walmartservicegroup Mystery shopper gets taken for $1970.00. I have been trained in fraudulent checks thru bank training! BENTONVILLE Arkansas

*Author of original report: Change the name.

I received a letter and check for$1970.00. With this check I was to do two assignments. After I "activated" my check I was to do assignment #1a then #1b and fill out the survey's. then do assignment#2, then fill out survey #2. I did as I was assigned.

I used to work at a bank and I am aware of fraudulent checks. This check looked real and I did some research on this letter and company before deciding to do this. I also called my bank after I deposited the check to make sure the check had been collected before withdrawing the cash. I was told by my bank representitive that "the funds had been collected". Her exact words. I told her that I just wanted to make sure the funds were collected before I proceed because I wasn't positive the check was real.

Believing the check was real and collected I proceeded with the job. I had accepted this job because I had inquired about being a mystery shopper about 8 to 10 weeks prior to receiving this letter. As I said before I have been trained in fraudulent checks and I researched this letter and check before I decided to accept it and do as it was asking. I thought by calling the bank I deposited it in and asking specifically if the check had been collected ( not cleared but COLLECTED from the bank it was drawn on ) I was safe.

I hope I can stop at least one person from this fraudulent activity by writing about what happened to me.  My advice a would be to trust nobody! EVER! I am disabled and live on a limited income and now owe the bank $2000.00 from this check and overdraft and returned check fees. I would love to thank the people who did this to innocent people trying to make a living or trying to earn a little extra money in todays economy. You should feel like a winner for stealing money and riuning the lives of people you don't know or know how much they may be struggling and you just made it a lot harder for me. Way to go losers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walmartservicegroup-/BENTONVILLE-Arkansas-72716/Walmartservicegroup-Mystery-shopper-gets-taken-for-197000-I-have-been-trained-in-frau-1071504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walmartservicegroup

Change the name.

AUTHOR: Shawna - ()

The group should read. (WALMARTSERVICESGROUP). Not (walmartservicegroup). It's services instead of service. Sorry