Complaint Review: Walt Disney Movie Club

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 04, 2010

• Reported By: Paula — spokane Washington U.S.A.
Walt Disney Movie Club
po box 758, Neenah, Wisconsin United States of America

Walt Disney Movie Club refused to refund my money after sending monthly selection card with check. They sent wrong movies twice won't give money back but now will issue acredit credit Neenah, Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Disney Movie Club

I ordered three movies off the monthly selection card and sent $45 to pay for it. They sent back one wrong movie. I sent the whole package back with a nastyletter and asked for a refund. They kept my check re fuse to give it back. They sent two other movies I did not order I sent those back. I made a huge compliant stated I wanted my money back and postage for both shipments. They also will not let me out of the contract unless i pay them $75. They finally sent me an email stating they would give me a $55 credit. I ordered a movie from the monthly card, got it and they credited it from that amount so have $25 left . I have two more movies to purchase to get out of the contract. can't wait. I can buy the same movies at Walmart or amazon . com for a better price!
Paula, Spokane, WA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walt-Disney-Movie-Club/Neenah-Wisconsin-54957-0758/Walt-Disney-Movie-Club-refused-to-refund-my-money-after-sending-monthly-selection-card-wi-554737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walt Disney Movie Club

Disney Movie Club

AUTHOR: Disney Movie Club Member Advocate - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you are having an issue with the Disney Movie Club, we definitely want to assist you in any way we can. Please call me directly at 800-459-7002 and I will be able to help you.

Member Advocate