Complaint Review: Walter Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Sat, October 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 15, 2011

• Reported By:Diboll Texas
Walter Mortgage Company
P.o. Box 31601 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Walter Mortgage Company Doesn't report to the credit companies!! Tampa Florida

*General Comment: ktown potential buyer

*Author of original report: Attorney Information

*Consumer Comment: Would like the lawyer information

*Consumer Suggestion: call my attorney

*Consumer Suggestion: contact my attorney

We built out house two years ago in Texas. Jim Walter's built our home. We went to get a new vehicle yesterday and we were shocked to learn that they do not report out Mortgage to the credit companies.

When we called to ask if they could please report it they flat out said no!! This is hurting my credit more than helping. We were also told that if we were late on a payment that they would report that!!

How is this fair? We have never been late on a payment and if this were on there we would have outstanding credit.

We are not sure where to go from here. We have tried to call the credit companies and can never seem to get a real person on the phone. Aren't credit reports out there for a reason??

Brandi
Diboll, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2008 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walter-Mortgage-Company/Tampa-Florida-33631/Walter-Mortgage-Company-Doesnt-report-to-the-credit-companies-Tampa-Florida-382599. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walter Mortgage Company

#1 General Comment

ktown potential buyer

AUTHOR: potential walterm buyer - (United States of America)

shawn ..please contact me .. walter mortgage is trying to sell a piece of property in ktown..after reading all these reports ..you may have some insight .....903.808.7232

Attorney Information

AUTHOR: Brandi - (U.S.A.)

I would love to be able to contact your lawyer about this.  Unfortunatley I do not know how to get this info from this website....any help would be appreciated.  Since my first past in 2008 out home has been falling down around us!!  If we would have know it was a "rent to own" we would not have signed on with them!!!

Brandi S

Would like the lawyer information

AUTHOR: the angry me - (United States of America)

My husband and I just had the same thing happen to us we went to get a car thinking that the almost 6 month of this nightmare of a home would have shown and it didnt we make all our payments on time but things with this company just arent right andI would love to talk to a lawyer about this so please send him my way.  When we got our home we were lied to and now we just got a letter saying that our payments were going up by 100.00 I called and was told thats just for the taxes and insurance but my taxes and insurance have went down.

Shawn Jordan Kilgore texas

#4 Consumer Suggestion

call my attorney

AUTHOR: HOLTON HOME - (U.S.A.)

Call My attorney he can help we are tired of the lies we are getting from them and the shoddy work and got an attorney and have people in different parts of texas filing also we are now told that they dont report on our credit reports is because that we are rent to own i would never put my land up for anything like this on rent to own and neither would have none of this other people

#5 Consumer Suggestion

contact my attorney

AUTHOR: HOLTON HOME - (U.S.A.)

Brandi if you did not go to a closing at a title company then they probably have you on their mid state plan which they told my neighbor is a rent to own or lawaway plan i also had a home built by then 8 months ago and it is falling apart and has been since the day that I moved in I now have an attorney and he is getting clients together to get our rights for us so please ask to be able to contact me i put my info on there so everyone can contact us and we can file for what we deserve and thats a good home and decent payments as well as good credit which we are earning