Complaint Review: Walter Mortgage/jim Walter Homes

• Submitted: Thu, March 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, March 05, 2009

• Reported By:Columbia South Carolina
Walter Mortgage/jim Walter Homes
4211 W. Boy Scout Blvd. PO Box 31601 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Walter Mortgage/jim Walter Homes Supposedly paid off in 240 payment but not quite according to JWH Tampa Florida

I bought my house in 1988 and it was suppose to be paid off in 240 payments it is now 2009 and i thought i made my last payment in Dec. of 08 not quite.

Well now they have come up with something called post mortgage. Never heard of it before now, and they have added it to the end of my regular balance. I thought i was getting my title and they are saying not until this post mortgage is paid. Well aint that a blimp?

I've been trying to get them to explain this and they did, but it just doesn't make any sense to me. This Mr. Short told me, if I could split the payments up equally and catch them up in 4 months I could do that, but once I asked for a copy of my payment history he refused, and said if we were going to jump through hoops then I would have to pay it all.

I am at my wits end with this company and just want to let it go, all for what they call a post mortgage. I feel as though i owe this money and definetly can't pay it.

Sheryl
Columbia, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2009 05:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Walter-Mortgagejim-Walter-Homes/Tampa-Florida/Walter-Mortgagejim-Walter-Homes-Supposedly-paid-off-in-240-payment-but-not-quite-accordin-431229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Walter Mortgage/jim Walter Homes