Complaint Review: Wannadoo Broadband

• Reported By:Birkenhead Other
Wannadoo Broadband
wannadoo.co.uk Internet United Kingdom

Wannadoo Broadband Blocking Phone line Uk Internet

I orderd Wanadoo Broadband in back in december for 35-00 was supposed to be connected in 10 days 2 months later it was still not connected so I canceld it as I never had the thing working.

They refused to cancell it and recon its online but it still does not work 6 month later. Phoning them up is a waste of time all you get is passed around from dept to dept and some of the oporators are right ignorent sods. They blame everything from my sky box, my phone,and British telicom who have checked the line and can find nothing wrong.

Of course I cancelled the direct debit because I am not paying for something I have not got and they cannot supply. now when I try to get another ISP I cannot because Wanadoo refuse to clear the line even though it does not work they are still blocking my phone line for broadband,and refuse to clear it untill I pay them 12 month's subscriptions.

I can not in all honesty recomend this company the customer service is rude ignorent and costs a fortune, the time they leave you hanging on the phone is just not on.

United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2005 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wannadoo-Broadband/internet/Wannadoo-Broadband-Blocking-Phone-line-Uk-Internet-141103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wannadoo Broadband