Complaint Review: Wantickets

• Updated: Tue, October 30, 2012

• Reported By: Danny — San diego California United States of America
Wantickets
49 W 27th Street 5th Floor New York,NY 10001 Internet United States of America

Wantickets Wantickets.com Failure to honor verbal commitment to provide refunds,exchanges, or credit, Internet

Purchased 4 tickets to event in las vegas and was not let in. Reason was that i was not on their list. I had print out receipt in hand as well as a valid photo id and cc use to purchase as their policy states. Went on home and reported the incident same day. Was never responded to until various attempts later. Was promise a refund due to mistake on their behalf. Months go by and nothing. Been a year now. I was so upset and tired of going back n fourth so we agreed on being comp on my next event i was going to attend. I make a trip to vegas after being told i had 4 tixs waiting for me at box office. It was a lie. By then tixs sold out. Had to purchase my groups tixs with them except the fourth because mens sold out. I missed the event once again. Manager told me she would call me and made me goto vegas and wait last minute making me think i had 4 comp were waiting for me. Missed event for second time and now im out 319.00. I am seeking a refund but i am yet to receive any call or response. Been calling since monday but wont pick up. And i bet they will keep my service charge. Very unethical. Filled a report to BBB but seems like they already are rated at F.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wantickets/internet/Wantickets-Wanticketscom-Failure-to-honor-verbal-commitment-to-provide-refundsexchanges-962325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wantickets