Complaint Review: Wardell Upholstery

• Reported By: Ut_Man — Murray Utah United States of America
Wardell Upholstery
3628 S 900 E Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

Wardell Upholstery wardell upholstery, rating Salt Lake City, Utah

They didnt give me a price up front, all i needed was a zipper replaced, new foam and a small stitch. These are the same sofa cushions (my dog likes to eat them). They told me because the holiday season it wouldn't be until the new year they could get it done. I said it was fine.

They then proceeded to call me every other day since 2 weeks after that, about this and that. They completed the order early but I was ill so i told them I would be in at the time we originally talked about. But they still called me all the time. When I got there the foam had not been replaced and the stitching was poor on the new zipper. Here is the final blow a ZIPPER COST ME $50 TO HAVE SEWN!!!! They said it took their guy 45 min to sew 2 lines on my cushion. I complained but they did not care. The guy did not have the mental capacity, business acumen or desire to make his customer happy. So I placed $50 on the table and left.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wardell-Upholstery/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84106/Wardell-Upholstery-wardell-upholstery-rating-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-990212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wardell Upholstery