Complaint Review: Wards Auto

• Updated: Wed, November 14, 2012

• Reported By: Ricky — florence Kentucky United States of America
Wards Auto
6330 N Broadway, Wichita, KS 67201 Wichita, Kansas United States of America

Wards Auto Break state and federal laws He took my truck and van and caused $2500 worth of damage to my employer's property Wichita , Kansas

Wards Auto came to my employer's house around 5:30am in Kentucky and broke the garage door and left black marks all the way my drive way unto the my next door neighbors yard. The drug my van and most likely took the trany out. They also took my tags and did not give a a notice. They broke state laws and and federal laws. I also called someone I knew in Kansas Lic and I am having his dealer ship lic looked at right now. Here is Kansas law

SECURITY INTERESTS: Shown on title held by lien holder.

LICENSE REGISTRATION: Kansas Division of Vehicle, Docking State Building, Topeka, Kansas 66626-0001. Tel: (785) 296-3621.

RECOVERY REQUIREMENT: After 20 day "Right to Cure" letter from lien
holder to debtor, repossession allowed without committing a breach of
peace. (Applicable only once during term of security agreement.) Not
applicable to any "substantial impairment" such as lack of insurance,

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR LIQUIDATION: No out of state repossession
affidavits are accepted. Repossession affidavit may accompany Kansas
title and an application for title together with a certified copy of the
Security Agreement to the vehicle.

PLATES: Remain with the debtor.

He stole my plates and did not give me a notice also want to say again He caused $2500 worth of damage to my property might even be more if we find out if his repo people screwed my trany by dragging it a 75 yards. I might of behind a month but gives you know right to steal my plates and my things and cause all this damage. I am working with the state to get his dealer ship looked at. I also Have my employer contacting there attorneys for all the damage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wards-Auto/Wichita-Kansas-67201/Wards-Auto-Break-state-and-federal-laws-He-took-my-truck-and-van-and-caused-2500-worth-o-968976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wards Auto