• Report: #1172014

• Updated: Sun, August 24, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — California
Warehouse Deals, Inc
Internet USA

Warehouse Deals, Inc Amazon Warehouse Deals sent wrong item, with no return option Internet

I ordered a hatch cover for my toy hauler.  It needed to be the specific size, brand, and style listed in the add to fit.  The brand I ordered from Warehouse Deals was Ventline.  The product I received was Heng brand.  It was 1/2 inch too small to cover my roof vent and the hinge was the wrong design.  There was no invoice in the box, nor any return information.  I contacted Amazon and was told this was not an Amazon product so I would need to contact the seller.  I had no contact infor for Warehouse Deals.   I am currently stuck with a product that I cannot use.  Ironically, Amazon has contacted me three times to answer potential customers questions about this product.  I've told them each time that I received the wrong product, but no followup has been done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2014 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warehouse-Deals-Inc/internet/Warehouse-Deals-Inc-Amazon-Warehouse-Deals-sent-wrong-item-with-no-return-option-Intern-1172014. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warehouse Deals, Inc