midnight

• Reported By: Anonymous — Jax Florida United States of America
Warehouse Direct USA
9556 Historic Kings Road S. Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

Warehouse Direct USA ATTENTION: DIRECT USA SCAM ALERT! Jacksonville, Florida

I went to the warehouse yesterday for Direct USA Foods to check out this job. It seemed really cool at first and the people were easy to get along with. As me and my two best friends are driving to sell some meat, we find out AT THE LAST MINUTE that we were goin out of town like two hours away from home, which was NOT LISTED in ANY contract or info form. Ok. Whatever, i mean a job is a job. But heres the really messed up part. The guy whom i have NEVER met in my ENTIRE life has not only been snorting pills, but smoking weed along with some other guys over in Daytona. I must say the place and the activities along with it were very dangerous and my friends and I could have been caught with these dumbasses, even tho we WERE NOT IN ANY WAY involved in the unusual activities, and we are all 18! I'll be damned if my Army career gets thrown away for someone elses stupidity and I get arrested, as well. Luckily, that didn't happen. It took me and my friends about HALF OF THE DAY to get back home. Later on throughout the night, i told my friends that i dont wanna work here any longer. At first, they were all sayin "come on" or "dude its good money". But brief phone call from BOTH friends said otherwise. They both said "Dude, you were right, we are 18 and goin in the military. We are NOT goin to prison over someone else's BS." end quote. I strongly advise to NOT work at this place because it is full of addicts.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warehouse-Direct-USA/Jacksonville-Florida-32257/Warehouse-Direct-USA-ATTENTION-DIRECT-USA-SCAM-ALERT-Jacksonville-Florida-627838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warehouse Direct USA