Complaint Review: Warehouse Service Center, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 15, 2009

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Warehouse Service Center, Inc.
525 N. Andreasen Dr. Ste. D Escondido, California U.S.A.

Warehouse Service Center, Inc. Ripped Off Escondido California

*General Comment: I was ripped off!

They work with or for IDCSERVCO of Culver City California to charge you 100 times more than what a product, in this case toner, can be bought for from a valid retailer. They conned one of my homes into believing they were our toner supplier and charged them $359 for a toner cartridge you can get for $35.99 at Office Depot. All of our branches now hang up on anyone trying to sell them toner. We are always the one to call when we need something from now on...

Ohio victim
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warehouse-Service-Center-Inc/Escondido-California-92029/Warehouse-Service-Center-Inc-Ripped-Off-Escondido-California-399817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warehouse Service Center, Inc.

#1 General Comment

I was ripped off!

AUTHOR: Mike - (USA)

These people are known as Toner Pirates.

They convince you to buy toner at a massively jacked up price. We were told that we were buying one toner. That one toner turned into one case. I was told that one case was 24 toners. After receiving 28 toners, I was told that one case was 36 toners.

I asked if after receiving 36 toners if the case would turn into 48 toners. I was not given an answer. At that point I told them to go F-themselves.