Complaint Review: WarezAccess

• Reported By:Parksley Virginia
WarezAccess
www.warezaccess.com Internet U.S.A.

WarezAccess WarezAccess is a ripoff website Internet

*Consumer Comment: What goes around...

I linked up with warezaccess through a file sharing network and found out that I had to sign up for their services. I went through the initial credit card payment process which asked for email info and such.The website states that it is 100% guranteed satisfaction and once signed up I would recieve a special access code for warezaccess.com instead what I got was an UNAUTHORIZED membership to 3 megapass adult web sites!!!And I never recieved any email with a special code for warezacess!!They led me to believe that with a charge of 4.95 would get me a lifetime membership to their site.Waited 24 hours for a email which to this day i have never gotten!! Did some research and found I was billed through jettis international. When i called jettis i found out that my card was billed 9.00 and there was two charges of 39.95 pending!!!! I immediately cancelled all accounts and demanded all money to be refunded to my account which they said it would be in 7-14 days. So be on the lookout for WarezAccess or sometimes refer to themselves just as Warez they are crooks and do not deliver on their promises!!! I will let you know how this refund deal turns out but I think I have been had and i'm not the kind of guy to stop here,revenge will be had!!!!! I PROMISE!!!!

Rick
Parksley, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WarezAccess/internet/WarezAccess-WarezAccess-is-a-ripoff-website-Internet-385191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WarezAccess

What goes around...

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

So, you got ripped off while trying to get access to a site so you could rip off movies, software, music, etc... I'm trying hard to sympathize, but it's just not happening.