- Report: #928528
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Warner Center Marriott
Warner Center Marriott21850 Oxnard Street Woodland Hills, California United States of America
Warner Center Marriott Clay Andrews Substandard Service and Disregard for Patrons Comfort Woodland Hills California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I have frequented Marriott Hotels nationwide for the last 26 years and the Warner Center Marriott in my opinion, is substandard in comparison to the other Marriott properties I have had the pleasure of staying at.
1. While patronizing the restaurant, hotel staff was transporting outdoor pool supplies and commercial bar supplies (glasses, kegs, ice buckets, Co2 cans, etc.) through the restaurant. The commotion, noise and of course having these items being run through the restaurant while trying to eat was disturbing and unprofessional. This is total disregard toward dining patrons. I have to think that there is a more discrete way of transporting these outdoor supplies and that passing through the main restaurant is a "short cut" devised by hotel management and staff. [continued below]....
2. The maintenance in the parking garage is terrible. Particularly on the weekends. The trash cans are over flowing with smelly garbage. Piled easily 2 feet over the rim and spilling onto the floor. This condition invites vermin and health concerns. Since this is the first impression most people get of the Warner Center Marriott, it makes one think, if the trash is not emptied regularly outside what is happening inside the hotel? I complained about this and week after week the situation remains the same.
3 The exterior entrance to the hotel between the parking garage & front door by the ballroom has outdoor carpet that is constantly littered with cigarette butts.
4. Although I find the food in good taste, the Restaurant has an extremely limited menu as compared to other Marriott locations.
5. The Bartenders always claim that service is faster is you order your appetizers and bar food service from the kitchen rather than them putting the order through. If I am at the bar I expect 1 stop service to be extended to me. Why should I have to place my order through the kitchen myself? This is, without a doubt, laziness on the part of the bartenders and a poor showing of customer service.
6. Every Sunday in August and September, they hold a party referred to as "Recovery" emulating the "Rehab" parties held at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas. This is a widely promoted event that is extended to the public and brings in mostly non-hotel guests. They bring in a D.J., it gets very loud and rowdy and there are so many drunk people trampling around the hotel and it's grounds. This is the most "Un-Marriott" Marriott I have ever been to.
I have made frequent complaints to the General Manager, Clay Andrews, about these issues to no avail. No improvements have been made in the manner in which he runs this property and the aforementioned conditions continue.
My recommendation is find another nearby Marriott to patronize. Don't stay at this one unless their many deficiencies are addressed and corrected.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2012 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Center-Marriott/Woodland-Hills-California-91367/Warner-Center-Marriott-Clay-Andrews-Substandard-Service-and-Disregard-for-Patrons-Comfort-928528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.