Complaint Review: Warner Data Solutions Salt Lake City

• Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Jb — Salt lake city Utah United States of America
Warner Data Solutions Salt Lake City
Salt lake city Internet United States of America

Warner Data Solutions Salt Lake City Colton Woolsey or Guy Robert Warner or WarnerData or Warner Data or WarnerData.com Hired and paid this small company to design a website, and they never delivered. Internet

*Author of original report: Wrong RipoffReport reply homie.

I hired warner data llc, located at WarnerData.com to design and build a website for my company. I paid a total of $4500 to these wise guys in October 2011. I was promised to have a complete, functioning, and user friendly site by mid January 2012. When February rolled around I knew something was wrong. I was also adamant they the do not use a template website and instead build one from the ground up. I later found out that they did in fact use a template and charge me for the construction of a new website.

They ignore emails, texts and phone calls after trying to reach them for a status update. Only answering the ones the felt like answering... Long story short I ended up taking these fools to court in Salt Lake County in June of 2012. Needless to say I won this battle. I hope you don't make the same mistake that I did. Look elsewhere if you need some quality work done. I will never see my $4500 again and I accept that for making such a foolish mistake by hiring these clowns. They may be operating under another name at this point. The names of the two men are Colton Woolsey and Guy (Robert Dale) Warner. Thanks for reading, good luck :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Data-Solutions-Salt-Lake-City/internet/Warner-Data-Solutions-Salt-Lake-City-Colton-Woolsey-or-Guy-Robert-Warner-or-WarnerData-or-1011134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Data Solutions Salt Lake City

Wrong RipoffReport reply homie.

AUTHOR: Jb - ()

It looks like you posted on the wrong Ripoff Report huh?