• Report: #82095

• Submitted: Fri, February 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 27, 2004

• Reported By:Haslett Michigan
Warner Health - Berkeley Pharmacy - avlimil
P.O. Box 18311 Cincinnatti, Ohio U.S.A.

avlimil, Warner Health/Berkeley Pharmacy bills credit card without consent. Rip-off! Cincinnatti Ohio

I purchased the avlimil 30 day trial and about twenty days in I cancelled. Apparently I did not follow correct procedure in cancelling - right? Because I received a shipment just recently and was billed $70.

I called back and talked to a representative and HE said that no matter what I would not get a refund even if I sent the product back. I cancelled...again for the second time and he gave me a confirmation number which I am holding on to for dear life. I asked if I could speak to a supervisor and he told me he didn't have one. I said you have to have a boss, and he said he didn't have one of those either. I asked if he as independent then... he replied he worked for berkeley in which I said... that means you have a boss, and he just kept saying no. I told him I didn't know how the order was placed and he noted the account as a fraudalant order (I didn't know this at this time).

I called my credit card company to start a dispute. They told me to try again at Berkeley and see if I could get a different representative. I did this and got a different girl this time.

Upon talking to the girl, I wanted to confirm that I was cancelled and she said I was, and asked if I wanted the number. She said there were NO notes about previously cancelling, and said it was company policy to give the customer a confirmation number. She said if I sent the product back I would get a FULL refund. I told her that was not what the previous rep told me and she was stumped. I told her, isn't it company policy for everyone to give me the truth? Obviously, the first rep hadn't. She was stumped.

She said it would take 7-14 business days to process that return, and however long it would take for the credit department to process it back to the card. I am awaiting this credit. I can only get a refund if I drop the fraudalant case she said...again, I am confused. Since when is it fraudelant besides the fact that they are billing me without my consent?

I took the dispute off the credit card and am waiting for my refund.

Haslett, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2004 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Berkeley-Pharmacy-avlimil/Cincinnatti-Ohio-45218/avlimil-Warner-HealthBerkeley-Pharmacy-bills-credit-card-without-consent-Rip-off-Cinci-82095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health - Berkeley Pharmacy - avlimil