Complaint Review: Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil

• Submitted: Sat, November 22, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2003

• Reported By:Middletown Ohio
Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil
1661 Waycross Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil ripoff, telling employees to lie to consumers Cincinnati Ohio

I am also a current employee of Warner Health Care. I was told to lie, smooge and do what ever it takes to get the sale and at least get the consumer's information.

I was also lied to at the time of being hired and have been lied to ever since. This company is out to get consumers money at all costs. I have been told that I have to tell the consumer about "managed care" but I only have to briefly skim over it. I can tell you that I will probably soon be fired if I don't find another job first, because I refuse to do that. I don't have a problem with the product, it is purely with the company's business practices and if you investigate further into this company and it's owner you will find that he has other companies with different names and similar products and the same deceiving business practices.

There are no paid holidays for the sales employees, only 2 for customer care employees, no insurance, no personal days, no sick days, lots of promises and never any substantial results.

I tried for the first 3 weeks of employment to be positive and think that this compnay was just going through growing pains, but realize that they use and abuse employees as well as consumers.

When you have employees rewarded for selling 5 months of avlimil to a 74 year old lady who you did not fully explain managed care, who will in 5 months will be charged again, who really wanted only to try the 30 day sample, I consider that BS.

I was told that all consumers are lying when they don't have a credit card and to even beg them to borrow a credit card from their parent, child, friend or neighbor. I can assure you that there is at least one employee that refuses to do that. I just hope I can find another job soon so that I can feed the my family and keep my morals.

anonymous
Forest Park, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2003 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Aka-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio/Warner-Health-Care-Aka-Avlimil-ripoff-telling-employees-to-lie-to-consumers-Cincinnati-Oh-72814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil