Complaint Review: Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil

• Updated: Wed, January 28, 2004

• Reported By:lewisville North Carolina
Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil
www.4avlimil.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil ripoff, very very rude! care less attitude! I cannot believe such a company exists. Cincinnati ohio

I too like Vanessa from Arizona cannot believe such a company exists. I ordered a free 30 day supply from the tv ad and was told I would only be charged $4.50 shipping. The lady I spoke with was very pleasant but kept trying to commit to some type of 12 month supply. I told her I was only interested in the sample and if I decided I like it I would call back and order at that time. I was not told that I would be getting another supply at regular price the next month.

The next thing I know $35 has been deducted from my checking account that I did not authorize. I contacted the company and they all but called me a liar saying that I was told in advance that I would be receiving it monthly unless I told them otherwise. The lady was very very rude and acted like she could care less.

When I came home from work I called back and a person named Sonya answered the phone and asked me why I was calling back. The first person told me to write return to sender on the package and I would get my money back. This Sonya person told me I could not send it back that they could not send this back out to another customer after being returned by me.

I have never called a company and been talked to by people in my life!! If I talked to people like that where I work I would be fired!!! Thankfully I have caught it in time that my bank is not paying them and I will return it when I receive. My advice also - stay away from avlimil!!

Robin
lewisville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2004 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Aka-Avlimil/nationwide/Warner-Health-Care-Aka-Avlimil-ripoff-very-very-rude-care-less-attitude-I-cannot-belie-78438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care Aka Avlimil