Complaint Review: Warner Health Care - Avlimil

• Submitted: Thu, May 06, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 06, 2004

• Reported By:Plant City Florida
Warner Health Care - Avlimil
10877 Millington Court Blue Ash, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil and Warner Health Care rip-offs! Blue Ash Ohio

I called to let this company know that I did not want this product because it does not work for me. I found another product that worked better and faster than this one. Next time I will read the fine print, but the one thing that really makes me angry is that they send you a new pack 5 days before your first shipment runs out. I am not even done with one pack and started on the other. They start counting from the day the mail it to you. That is not right!! How can someone start taking a product they dont even have??? It makes no sense to assume someone is taking a product the day it was shipped.

If they waited at least 7 days, I would have been in the clear and got my money back. Now I am stuck with some stupid pills I dont want and less $70. The supervisor I spoke with was no help, loud mouth b**tch. She would prefer to argue with me than to try and resolve the issue or even listen to any suggestions I had. This company is awful and I hope to hell they get sued.

Plant City, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2004 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil/Blue-Ash-Ohio-45242/Avlimil-and-Warner-Health-Care-rip-offs-Blue-Ash-Ohio-90446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care - Avlimil