Complaint Review: Warner Health Care- Avlimil

• Submitted: Wed, December 03, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, December 03, 2003

• Reported By:London Kentucky
Warner Health Care- Avlimil
www.avlimil.com Cincinatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care - Avlimil ripoff, theft, fraudulant billing, bogus product, false advertisement Cincinatti Ohio

I called for a free sample and ended up paying 39.90$ for an extra month. I have since received only the intial box of fake pills but have been charged $35.00 for the last 2 months and have not received any product of which I do not want because it's useless.

I called customer service to only speaking with a very rude and unhelpful jerk who kept insisiting that he would ship my products that I had been charged for but did not receive. I told him I did not order those and that I only signed up for an extra month past the sample month. He refused to refund my money that this company stole cause I did not authorize it.

He would not let me speak with a manager or superviser. His name is Antonia at ext 2292.

I've filed a complaint with the Federal Trade Comission, the Better Business Bureau, and the Kentucky Attorney General's office.

I will never order anything like this again. I want to see this company go down.

Melissa
London, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2003 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil/Cincinatti-Ohio/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil-ripoff-theft-fraudulant-billing-bogus-product-false-adver-73945. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care- Avlimil