Complaint Review: Warner Health Care - Avlimil

• Submitted: Tue, April 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, April 20, 2004

• Reported By:St. George Utah
Warner Health Care - Avlimil
www.avlimil.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Avlimil - Warner Health Care, Inc. ripoff! They withdrew funds from my bank account before they should have. Cincinnati Ohio

I ordered the free sample and they withdrew the shipping and handling charges from my bank account. According to their literature, if I did not wish to receive a shipment I needed to call their number 800-285-4645 before I was down to my last 5 pills.

When I went on line this morning to check on my checking accounts balance I found they had withdrawn $70 for a two months supply from my checking account when I still had a 10 day supply left. The option to either continue with their product or not was taken out of my hands.

Due to your web site I have been able to obtain not only their mailing address, but also the company presidents name. Armed with this information I have written him a letter and will also advise my bank not to honor futher withdrawals from them.

St. George, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2004 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Avlimil-Warner-Health-Care-Inc-ripoff-They-withdrew-funds-from-my-bank-account-before-88315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care - Avlimil