Complaint Review: Warner Health Care Avlimil

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 13, 2004

• Reported By:Bastian Virginia
Warner Health Care Avlimil
avlimil.com Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Warner Health Care Avlimil ripoff, dishonest, rude, caused anxiety attacks, did not explain about product, they sent me a second box and did not authorize payment from credit card, very dishonest Wallingford Connecticut

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I am not asking for anything

*Consumer Suggestion: SOUNDS AS IF YOU HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION

I saw the ad on television and called the company,I authorized them to send one box which was supposed to be just a sample. I received the sample in the mail and tried the product,it seemed like it helped me at first,then I started having anxiety attacks,I felt like I couldn't breath and then my head started feeling wierd like I was having a siezure. They sent me another box without me authorizing it so I called the company and asked them why I was getting another box when I only paid for one box ($4.95).They told me to go ahead and send it back to them. I called the credit card company and they told me that another payment had been drawn out of my credit card without my authorization,so I kept the box,I didn't know what else to do.

A couple months later, I decided to try the product again because the expiration date was still good so I took them like the box indicated ,the second day I started having what seemed like anxiety attacks,I couldn't breathe and my head felt really wierd,and it hit me every few seconds. I asked my husband what could be causing these spells,and he told me he didn't know so I thought it could be the avlimil I was taking.

Sandra
Bastian, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil-ripoff-dishonest-rude-caused-anxiety-attacks-did-not-explai-103290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care Avlimil

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I am not asking for anything

AUTHOR: Sandra - (U.S.A.)

I am not asking for anything,I just want to warn other people about this product.I don't know about having allergic reactions ,I thought it was supposed to be all natural? I no longer have the credit card,but it still wasn't fair for them to take more money out of the credit card without me knowing it. This product really works,and I really wish I could take it. It would have been nice if the company was more honest after I ordered it.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

SOUNDS AS IF YOU HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION

AUTHOR: Sherri - (U.S.A.)

There seems to be one or more ingredients that you may be allergic to, or there was some type of interaction with some other medication you were taking. Check with your physician or pharmacist.

As for your problems with this company, you need to dispute the transaction and if possible, get your credit card number changed, because these people will not stop unless you do. Tell the issuing bank that your card has been compromised and they will close that account and issue you another card number.