Complaint Review: Warner Health Care Inc, (AVLIMIL)

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:beaverton Oregon
Warner Health Care Inc, (AVLIMIL)
www.avlimil.com Cinncinati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care Inc, (AVLIMIL) ripoff, rude, fradulant billing, no satifaction guarantee, no product! Cinncinati Ohio

I ordered a free 30-day sample of Avlimil online in September. I was told then that in order to get the "great" price of $4.50 for the 30-day sample, I had to agree to give my bank account information to have $35 taken out every 30 days and i would receive the product shortly after the money was taken out.

Satisfaction guaranteed. Only the fine print says you have to be a memeber with them for twelve months in order for you to get the guarantee!

Warner Health Care Inc, also called Avlimil took their $35 out alright. They took their money on October 11. Here it is October 28th and i still have no product.
I contacted Avlimil and was told by a very very rude Antoinette that because i wasnt a member for 12 months there was nothing they could do for me. I repeadly asked to speak to a supervisor, and every time i was told even more rude that i was not complying with their procedures and i would be hung up on.

I called back three times and each time i was told something different. The supervisor is not available, she went to lunch, she doesnt take incoming calls. I finally got one of the csr's to give me the supervisors name and when she would be available.

I still have a $35 charge on my account that they are refusing to refund, and no product in hand.
Enhance your libido? I dont think so! Cause you a stroke from stress just trying to get ahold of someone? Thats more like it.

beaverton, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care-Inc-AVLIMIL/Cinncinati-Ohio/Warner-Health-Care-Inc-AVLIMIL-ripoff-rude-fradulant-billing-no-satifaction-guarante-70334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care Inc, (AVLIMIL)