Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Sun, February 15, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, February 15, 2004

• Reported By:Middle Village, Queens New York
Warner Health Care
P.O. BOX 18311 Cincinatti, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care ripoff - unauthorized debit from checking account Cincinatti Ohio

Sometime last Summer (03), I ordered what I thought was just a free sample from Warner Health Care, Inc., from their website as advertised.

Sometime in the next month or 2 I started to receive additional packets of their product Avlimil. I tried calling their telephone number on numerous occasions and was kept on hold for extreme amounts of time.

Since I am a very busy single parent and business person who travels, I couldn't keep up the constant calling trying to get in touch with them. Additionally, on occasion the product didnt come so I would assume they had made a mistake, corrected it and that was the end.

But low and behold another packet would arrive and again I would try to call with no results. Until Feb. 6th, 2004 when I had the opportunity to take a day off from work, I decided to spend some time trying to get through to them.

I did and spoke to a representative who said I had authorized this (which by the way I did not)by agreeing to get the "free" sample. I explained to her that i did no such thing and that I felt this was just a big hoax and vehemently asked to immediately stop future shipments or I would report them to the B.B.B. She agreed.

So now after at least 6 months later and all of these packets of unused Avlimil and not to mention my money spent needlessly on this stuff, I find your website with so many others who were duped by this company, I write this complaint so others might be made aware of their sneaky practices.

I hope something can be done to stop this
and I thank you very much for this opportunity.

Jo Ann
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/15/2004 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/Cincinatti-Ohio-45218-0311/Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-unauthorized-debit-from-checking-account-Cincinatti-Ohio-80547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care