Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Mon, December 22, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 22, 2003

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Warner Health Care
www.avlimil.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care Avlimil ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

After seeing a commercial on television, I ordered a "free trial" of Avlimil approving a $4.50 charge for shipping. I made sure there was nothing about being charged for future shipments that would automatically be sent if I did not cancel. It was my understanding that I would only get the free offer and my card would be charged $4.50, only.

I was charged, without my authorization, $35 and have talked to customer service three times. They cancelled my "subscription" but refused to refund the $35. They said it was all there on the website.

I checked the website and they have changed it! There is nothing about the free trial offer. The website NOW says that any free orders automatically enroll you in the "Managed Care Direct" program. This is obviously a scam.

Liz
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2003 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45218/Warner-Health-Care-Avlimil-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-75590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care