Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, April 25, 2004

• Reported By:West Columbia Texas
Warner Health Care
www.avlimil.com Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care ripoff Cincinnati Ohio

*Author of original report: This is not over by a long shot!!!!

We went online to order the free sample of avlimil, ya right, there was nothing there about having to recieve more every month or so and they will take 70.00 out of our account, we read it all very carefully, so we get this 70.00 taken out of our account with no idea why and where it came from and doing a search it came from warner health care, they should change their name to warner help care, help themselves to your money.

this company is a total rip off, we went back to thier site to reread where we ordered the free sample and because we had ordered it allready there was no where there we could go to click on the free order, hmmm wonder why?? I called them many times asking for an email address, they gave me a differnt one each time but they were false and my mail keep being returned, wonder why a health care company don't have a email address on their web page, hmmm, we have been ripped of badly needed money and can't get it back, be careful of what you order on line and totally stay away from Warner Health Care.

Mary
West Columbia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 11:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-Cincinnati-Ohio-88779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care

This is not over by a long shot!!!!

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

Well, Well, Well, Where do I start?? ev1 seems to be on the same page when it come to the "FREE" sample of Avlimil, Well I say they should change their company from "Warner Health Care" to "Warner Help Themselves To Your Money Care". That suits them to a T. Me like many others were fooled and mislead by their false avertising, Beware and make sure to CHANGE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, I was told that they can go into your account and use a different name to continue to collect YOUR money even after you cancel your so called membership. I read and reread when it come to buying online and me like many others we totally fooled, I don't know about Others at this point but we are taking this allot further than the BBB, I have printout of my order and I had checked a box that said this was a 1 time deal so on and so forth, feel free to send me an email if you vist my homepage!!! This is not over by a long shot!!!!