Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 22, 2003

• Reported By:Lakeland Florida
Warner Health Care
P.O. Box 42377 Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.

Warner Health Care ripoff to my Credit Card Cincinnati Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Decline the product if you don't agree to the terms at the time of purchase

Submit charges to my Credit Card Account, without my authorization, or without me being aware of the charges.

Kay lee
Lakeland, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/Cincinnati-Ohio-45242/Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-to-my-Credit-Card-Cincinnati-Ohio-72636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care

Decline the product if you don't agree to the terms at the time of purchase

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Yes and No
I feel for you. Really I do.

However, and I can vouch for this because I listen to agents on the phone as part of my job. The agents do tell the customers about managed care direct. Wether or not it is clear to the customer at the time of purchase is a different issue. Sadly, you were told that you were going to be charged monthly until you call and cancel.

And before it gets said, "I told them I did not want that". let me just say that you had to be on MCD in order to get the sample for 4.50 s/h. It is the hook. We give a sample free, you get on the plan. wether or not you understand the information we are giving you is a different matter. A majority of the customer that don't want the plan do call back before the first shipment ever goes out and avoids the whole mess.

Advice: please pay attention. Ask more questions. Decline the product if you don't agree to the terms at the time of purchase.