Complaint Review: Warner Health Care

• Submitted: Sat, February 14, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, February 14, 2004

• Reported By:44121 Ohio
Warner Health Care
www.avlimil.com Wallingford, Connecticut U.S.A.

Warner Health Care ripoff Wallingford Connecticut

I called the 800 to order the free 30 day of avlimil and the rep tried to get me to buy more 6 mo to a year I told her no I just want to try for now and if it works I will call and order more. she said ok. I gave her my credit card to pay for shipping and handling only ($4.50). Ok I received the package did not like and thought that was the end of it. I then recieve a second, and a third 30 day package. I called and told them that I did not order this and I would like it to stop and please refund my money. they said they would, ok Now I get a fourth package.

I called and told them if they don't stop sending me this I will file a complaint, I also told them that I wanted my money back I have not received my money back but they did stop sending me avlimil. I really want my money back because they are false. when you call and order the free 30day pack they use your credit card without your consent and purchase more.

Dee
44121, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2004 06:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Warner-Health-Care/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/Warner-Health-Care-ripoff-Wallingford-Connecticut-80476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Warner Health Care